I am a Postdoctoral researcher at the Friedrich Miescher Institute in Computational Neuroscience in the team of Friedemann Zenke.
- (03/2023) - I received the Thesis Prize from the Graduate School of Engineering Sciences and Systems from Paris-Saclay University!
- (02/2023) - I will attend and give a talk at the workshop on Recent advances in understanding artificial and biological neural networks in les Houches!
- (10/2022) - Holomorphic equilibrium propagation was selected as an “Oral” at NeurIPS 2022!
- (09/2022) - My paper on holomorphic equilibrium propagation got accepted at NeurIPS 2022!
- (07/2022) - I was awarded a fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation! The goal of the project is to link cortical circuit motifs to there putative functions in the framework of predictive processing.
- Laborieux, A., & Zenke, F. (2022). Holomorphic Equilibrium Propagation Computes Exact Gradients Through Finite Size Oscillations. arXiv preprint arXiv:2209.00530. (preprint)
- Laborieux, A., Ernoult, M., Hirtzlin, T., & Querlioz, D. (2021). Synaptic metaplasticity in binarized neural networks. Nature communications, 12(1), 1-12. (paper)
- Laborieux, A., Ernoult, M., Scellier, B., Bengio, Y., Grollier, J., & Querlioz, D. (2021). Scaling equilibrium propagation to deep convnets by drastically reducing its gradient estimator bias. Frontiers in neuroscience, 15, 129. (paper)